Charmander is the best Pokémon of all time

as informed in So in the order they premiered, here are the top 10 best episodes of the original Pokémon anime, as determined by us. "Here Comes the Squirtle Squad"This is the last of three back-to-back episodes where Ash meets the Kanto starters that become his Pokémon. Not in the "Pikachu has a creepy, cherubic voice"-type of way either; their normal Pokémon voices (Squirtle squirtle squirtle!) "Pikachu's Goodbye"The first episode to air after the infamous Porygon episode, Pikachu's Goodbye is one of the saddest Pokémon episodes. The original Pokémon episodes are full of plenty of shenanigans and nostalgic laughs.


Bulbasaur has been the best Pokémon all along

Bulbasaur is the best Pokémon. "How could a plant-type Pokémon best the best?" I would scream through labored breath. I too have drifted from the righteous pathThose who already know Bulbasaur is best know this comfort. Of the three original starter Pokémon, Bulbasaur is well-suited for the majority of early and middle gym battles. It has that kind of monster-like creature, with a plant-like thing on its back—and I think that that simple combination exemplifies what Pokémon is all about."Now, you might see my byline and say, "Chris Plante, it seems like you have declared Bulbasaur the best Pokémon simply because your surname is Plante and Bulbasaur is a plant-type Pokémon.

Bulbasaur has been the best Pokémon all along

Charmander is the best Pokémon of all time

as mentioned in When I met my first-ever Pokémon, Chary, he (or, technically, "it" — no genders in Pokémon Red!) He wasn't just my obligatory starter Pokémon, Charmander; he was my trusted, lifelong companion. I think it's because Charmander is the best Pokémon of all time, not just the best starter. It's the only Pokémon I'd ever consider starting Pokémon Red with, because it's my favorite Pokémon. But to me, Charmander is the best Pokémon of all time, and I'll never budge.





collected by :Syrena Smith

Comments