Pokémon Let's Go Helped Me Connect With My Son

referring to Don't worry too much about which version you choose Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee's version differences are pretty similar to all the previous mainline Pokémon games. Some - but not many - Pokémon are 'version exclusive', meaning thay can only be caught in either Let's Go Pikachu or Let's Go Eevee. Gifted Pokémon have really great stats Throughout Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee you'll be gifted with Pokémon from people in the game world - like we said, it pays to talk to people! Your partner Pikachu or Eevee is amazing Speaking of great stats, your partner Pokémon - Pikachu in Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee in Let's Go Eevee - is consistently brilliant. Always have a Pokémon following you Like the good old days of Pokémon Yellow, follower Pokémon are back!


Pokémon Let's Go Helped Me Connect With My Son

"Dad, can we play Pokémon together?" my seven-year-old son Seamus asked as I wandered about Kanto in Pokémon Let's Go! It led to the first time we played a video game together. Seamus loves to learn about video game history. "No wait, I want to play two-player!" I shout at his retreating back. "Dad, can we play Pokémon together?" Seamus surprised me with this question the next day after school.

Pokémon Let's Go Helped Me Connect With My Son

referring to





collected by :Syrena Smith

Comments